Importance of Positive Work Environment
Due to a person spends a long time at work, estimated at about a third of his or her day, the work environment has become of great importance and also plays a key role in retaining employees and motivating them to contribute to their work.
In addition, it is important because of the following:
– A positive and comfortable work environment leads to better employee skills and talents.
– Leads to create a kind of affection between employees and workers, and a sense of ownership, which leads to creativity.
– It contributes to enhancing the employees’ ability to communicate with each other to achieve the common interest of the company and the work system in general.
– Increase employee satisfaction, which reflects positively on his productivity.
– It affects recruiting the best talent, such as attracting talented people to aspire to work in those positions.